In this episode, Dennis uses his ADHD/Aspergers brain and takes on a potpourri of issues such as President Biden’s speech to Congress, the role of the state and the center-right, Sen. Tim Scott’s response and the United States as a racist nation, America becoming a post-religious nation and the fate of the mainline Protestant church. He caps things off with a tribute to the “forgotten astronaut” of Apollo 11, Michael Collins.
- Show Notes:
- The Era of Limited Government is Over, by Ross Douthat
- Individual and National Freedom: Toward a New Conservative Fusion by Brad Littlejohn
- What libertarianism has become and will become — State Capacity Libertarianism by Tyler Cowen
- Three Motivations for State Capacity Libertarians by Sam Hammond
- America Will Be! Podcast Episode
- I Love My Country. But Let’s Not Kid Ourselves, by Dennis Sanders
- America Without God by Shadi Hamid
- Breaking Faith by Peter Beinart
- Will the ELCA Be Gone in 30 Years? By Dwight Zscheile
- Why I Can’t Give Up on the Mainline, by Dennis Sanders
- Astronaut Michael Collins was the ideal ‘Forgotten Man’ for Apollo 11 (Orlando Sentinel from 2019)
Be sure to rate us and leave a review. Share the podcast with others! Questions? Send an email: email@example.com.